Swapping Sex parnter

Woman

A lot of time, men cheat because they are sick and tired of having sex with their wife or gf. they want new excitment and variety and most of the time they do it purely for sex with no love involved. Sometimes i am thinking maybe my husband and I should sometimes swap partner with another couple. This way maybe he will not cheat on me and at the same time his desire and curiosity for new sex partner can be fullfilled. Don't get me wrong. I have not cheated on my husband before and I am not fat urlgy house wife( i still have lots of men interested in me and ask me out for ONS). I am just thinking maybe this is the way i can keep my husband faithful to me and I also wonder how he feels about me sleeping with another man in the swapping process. What do you gys and girls think about this?

Woah. This is not something you should enter into lightly. It is true that a lot of couples enjoy swinging, and you and your husband could be one of them. But if you are just doing it to ensure that your partner doesn't cheat, then there are some serious issues in the relationship that you should first work out. The couples I know who participate in spouse swapping have a mutual trust in each other, are strong as a couple, and both enjoy the experience. You shouldn't do this as a way of preventing your husband from cheating on you; you are obviously insecure in the relationship and you should address the reasons why, rather than using a bandaid solution such as swinging. I am concerened that you see it more as a means of satisfying your husband than yourself; if you don't enjoy the experience or feel forced into the situation by fear of his possible infedility, it could lead to serious problems in the relationship. Spouse swapping can create feelings of jealousy and resentment if couples aren't secure with their relationship. Talk to your husband about it first; he may not agree with the idea at all. Moreover, he could calm your fears of his possible unfaithfullness and reaffirm his commitment to your marriage. For your sake I hope this happens. In my opinion it is a myth that men are biologically preconditioned to 'spread their seed' or commit adultery. They do it because they are selfish and have little respect for their partner.

hi woman,

i can't help but wonder if swapping partners is a pretty poor excuse for wanting to shag someone else, without being labelled as a cheat.

i just don't think i am open-minded enough to ever want to understand this kind of behaviour, either in a relationship or a marriage.

discuss this with your husband. i smell a lot of insecurity here, especially on your part. do you trust your husband to not cheat on you? why would giving him permission to shag another woman make it different? he's still screwing her even if it doesn't feel as though he's deceiving you.

i don't know about anyone else, but i think these kind of actions are deceitful to the marriage in itself.

each to their own, i guess.

best wishes :)

My sister and her husband got into the *swinging" game to try and spice up their sex lives. They thought their relationship was strong, and that they were a *modern* couple who knew how to separate the act of sex from the intamacies of making love---and the jealousy that might arise....until my sister became *emotionally* involved with the husband of the couple they would occasionally "swap" with. For some reason, my brother-in-law was turned on by watching her have sex with other men, but for some strange reason became IRRATE when she actually showed some affection towards one of them (and he was doing it TOO, mind you!) Only THEN did he become jealous.

It ruined the marriage...they're divorced now. And because he had broke into the computer and gathered her emails to this man as evidence against her (erasing all trace of his own indescretions)...she has also lost custody of my two nephews. It's broken her heart and torn the family apart. She's ashamed, imbarrassed, and it has effected EVERYONE in our family because we are no longer able to visit with the boys.

Even the experts will tell you, this is the way it usually turns out...never mind the *rumors* that "lot's of couples do it and they're just fine." These are not *healthy*, stable relationships; and are already on their way out. This kind of behavior will not "SAVE" a dying marriage, but is a sure-fire way to end it...for good!

If you truely love someone, you could never bare to watch them become intimate with someone else. Giving your "permission" will not eliviate the jealousy and pain it will eventually cause.

Go ahead and try it...but don't say I didn't warn you!!

A lot of time, men cheat because they are sick and tired of having sex with their wife or gf. they want new excitment and variety and most of the time they do it purely for sex with no love involved. Sometimes i am thinking maybe my husband and I should sometimes swap partner with another couple. This way maybe he will not cheat on me and at the same time his desire and curiosity for new sex partner can be fullfilled. Don't get me wrong. I have not cheated on my husband before and I am not fat urlgy house wife( i still have lots of men interested in me and ask me out for ONS). I am just thinking maybe this is the way i can keep my husband faithful to me and I also wonder how he feels about me sleeping with another man in the swapping process. What do you gys and girls think about this?