I need with this guy!

Sunshinebaby1984

Sunshinebaby1984

I have been talking to this 23 year old guy now for about a year. It has been strictly online communication. Within 4 months of our conversations. He told me that he enjoyed talking to me, and he was beginning to really like me. We have had conversations about meeting, and he is always asking me to come over to his house. He says things like I want you to come over and watch a movie, and lay on the coach with me. I have been planning to do so for awhile, but things are just hectic in my life.

Lately he has been mentioning that he would come to see me. I was getting the vibe that he just wanted to meet me and sleep with me, because he told me that he fantasizes about me sometimes, and thinks about me a lot. I confronted him on how I felt and he said why would you think that I think you are special, stunning, u have a great sense of humor, and so pretty. He seems interested in me, because he listens to me, and my problems. However I am wondering if it is friendship that he wants, and nothing more, or he is just stringing me along. Also can anyone give me ways to find out if he is interested in something more then friendship, without coming right out and asking him? Or any questions I could ask to dig around and see if he wants more from me. And are guys usually sexual to girls they really like, or if that just someone that wants a one night stand thing?

Thank you!:cool: