What should i do?

Mike

I married in 1997 (called her Anna) and just before the wedding, I fell in love with a girl (called her Betty). We had very close relation for half a year. However, I still married with Anna since we had have together for almost 10 years. But I was sure I was in love with Betty.

Betty and I separated for half year. We loved each other and came together again.We then had the relation again for a few month. I fell very guilty once a time and told her to have a break.

we then have no more contact until last month. We met again in a special occation and we feel that we are still loving each other.

YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOU WIFE!!!

what you're doing is TOTALLY unfair to her, and you should let her know how you're feeling and what's going on!

just don't understand why you got married in the first place . . . 10 years or not!!

I married in 1997 (called her Anna) and just before the wedding, I fell in love with a girl (called her Betty). We had very close relation for half a year. However, I still married with Anna since we had have together for almost 10 years. But I was sure I was in love with Betty.

Betty and I separated for half year. We loved each other and came together again.We then had the relation again for a few month. I fell very guilty once a time and told her to have a break.

we then have no more contact until last month. We met again in a special occation and we feel that we are still loving each other.

I think what you are doing is unfair to all three concerned and in my opinion either very cowardly (you didnt dare tell your wife) or very selfish (you didnt want to loose either of them).

I believe that you have to really decide what you want in your life. Do you want to safe your marriage or do you want a real relationsship with your girlfriend - or do you want to have both of them.

Anyway I think dishonesty is not OK. If you want to have both of them, you will have to take the chance and tell them both what you want. I do doubt, that the women would be happy about sharing you - but you never know.

If you really love your girlfriend, then its high time to separate from your wife. She might be devastated and sad about your leaving, but at least it will be honest and in time she will have the opportunity to meet someone who truly appreciates her.

Believe me, I know its hard to be the one who leaves and a lot of people will judge you for it. But in the end, better a hurtful end then neverending hurt. I fell in love while married, but I took the consequences and I left. It was hard in the beginning, feelings of guilt, money troubles, loosing some so called friends, but I am glad I did. I have a clear consience and I truly love my boyfriend.

Be strong and true to yourself and be honest! Good luck!