nieve or she hiding the truth

Well Here I Am Again With A Problem That Just Came Up. My Wife Had A Platonic Friend For A Year Behind My Back And Didn't Tell Me Because Im A Jealous Huband And Don't Allow Male Friends. Well I Caught That On A Cell Phone And The Rest Is History She Now Doesn't Talk To Him And She Actually Lets Me Use Her Phone Whenever. So That Was That And We Went To Counseling And We Are Getting Better;however The Last Couple Of Times We Slept Together She Didn't Require Me To Wear A Condom. She Was Never Like That Since 1998 When Our Last Son Was Born I Have Been Wearing One With No Issues.

I Suspected Something Fishy So I Called The Pharmacist And She Has Been Taking Birth Control Since Oct05. I Was Livid And Confronted Her And She Said It Was To Control Her Menstraul Flow And Cut Down On Her Period Time. Well Two Weeks Ago I Said What Do You Think About Going On The Pill And She Said Maybe. She Lied Right There. She Also Said She Was Taking Precautions Because Of Our Problemd Not To Get Pregnant Because I Have Said That I Want Another Boy.

Help Me Anyone Please....

That's outrageous! Not only does your wife talk to whoever she wants to, she won't have a child even if you feel like it? You should really consider a divorce.

I agree with MadDog! The nerve of her! Everyone knows that woman folk are meant to be serving baby machines, its time for a divorce!

catgirl1927

Maybe instead of divorcing her you should chain her in the basement and beat her every day. Then, you can start dating around and be assured that she's down there being faithful to you.

catgirl1927Maybe instead of divorcing her you should chain her in the basement and beat her every day. Then, you can start dating around and be assured that she's down there being faithful to you.

I think catgirl has the best suggestion of the day!! That will keep her in line!

To repeat what others have said requires education; to challenge it requires brains.

Jesus, you guys. Maybe this guy isn't perfect, and maybe he's jealous, but he's suckin' right now.

Haven't you ever heard the adage, "If you can't say something constructive, don't say anything at all."?

Slapshot2286

The behavior you throw on her will only encourage her to go find somebody else. Its kind of like playing hard to get. The more controlling you are of her, the more she will be begging to get away.

Sal Paradise

He is being paranoid and controlling but I'd be a bit worried about why she felt the need to lie about being on Birth Control. Lying is never acceptable within a relationship.

Nieve, do you last dramatically longer when you use a condom? Perhaps thats why she wants you to use one and kept it from you. Yeah its wrong for her to lie but that doesn't mean she is cheating. Are there any legitimate signs of cheating?

He is being paranoid and controlling but I'd be a bit worried about why she felt the need to lie about being on Birth Control. Lying is never acceptable within a relationship.

Nieve, do you last dramatically longer when you use a condom? Perhaps thats why she wants you to use one and kept it from you. Yeah its wrong for her to lie but that doesn't mean she is cheating. Are there any legitimate signs of cheating?

She could be pregnant with OM's baby, trying to hide it, or maybe not? Who knows.

She could be pregnant with an OM's baby, and trying to cover up, who knows, this stuff does happen. Check it out somehow.....

Maybe instead of divorcing her you should chain her in the basement and beat her every day. Then, you can start dating around and be assured that she's down there being faithful to you.

Oh christ, this is pure utter nonsense. When your gf/wife has been on birth control for months and hasn't told you, theres something going on, common sense. Especially when she continues to have her husband use condoms while on the BC, that isnt suspicious? Why in gods name wouldnt she say "you dont need a condom, im on BC" ????? why would she not say that for 6 months? did you even read the entire post? or did you just see the "i dont allow her to have male friends" and go type out your reply? seems like it, cuz i cant imagine how you could view her not telling him about being on BC and having him still wear a condom(as he said she was on it since oct05, but only made him stop using them recently) as something totally innocent, something is going on, and if shes cheating then he was right not to trust her. Maybe not allowing her to have guy friends isnt right but damn, you just ignored the rest of the thread.