Need Help

Frank

Yes me and my girlfriend of 3 years, just broke up. She says she is tired of me and that she cannot handle the realtionship. she says i need to change and be more social and not be so demanding. I told her that i will try my hardest to try and make it work. but she say she needs time apart to she if she wants to give me a chance. I went away last weekend and she called me like 13 times. When i got home she wanted me to go over to her house and holder and we both feel asleep together, but the next day it was like it never happened, she still says she needs time. I love her with all my heart, and i know she does. But iam not sure she will give me that chance. I was wondering if someone can tell me what i should do. i try and talk to her but she gets made becuse iam not leaving her alone. do you think she will give me chance..

Frank,

I was wondering if someone can tell me what i should do. i try and talk to her but she gets made becuse iam not leaving her alone. do you think she will give me chance..

You need to understand that she's clearly telling you what she wants. She needs time to think about things. Time doesn't necessarily equate to giving her distance, but if she asks you to do something, show her that you love her by respecting her wishes. Give her as much time as she's worth to you and as much time as she needs. If you can't give her that, perhaps you need to reconsider just how important she is to you. Obviously she has some mixed feelings. Just as you can't pressure her to make a decision, she can't ask you to change. You need to reach some sort of compromise. Do you not enjoy spending time with other people? Do you often ask her that just the two of you be alone and refuse to be with others? You should really clarify on that point. If you're not really aware, then ask her to be more clear. If she gives you examples, don't argue them one by one. She's being honest with you and giving you the impression that she gets. Listen to yourself. You've been together for three years now but you can't *always* be together. I think you need to look a little bit deeper into this situation. Anyone else have any comments?

Best wishes,

LoveAngel