so what are you saying?

Should I just forget about her and try to move on or what? I really do still like her and her parents want us to be together again. Her mom keeps wanting me over for dinner and stuff so that me and Gabby(ex) will go out again! So does anyone think that its worth it? I mean I dont know why I broke up with her in the first place I promised myself I wouldnt break up with her after what we did. But I never forced her into anything sexual everything was up to her. I just dont want to quit trying to get her back! see the person that she likes ( well she admit that she likes him but I can tell) well he doesnt really like her back he would just F*** her If she would let him! He actually likes a dif. girl from his church. What the hell should I do!!!?:(

I'm lost. Did you have another post on here about your situation? If so where, so I can read up on it so I can be up to date on your current post.

"I mean I don't know why I broke up with her in the first place, I promised myself I wouldn't break up with her after we did what we did."

No one knows why you broke up with her but YOU. So are you saying you all had sex, and you broke up with her after it happened?

Jade