It's me again...one more question!!

Alexa

My fiance does like to tease me about what goes on around here while he's away in the military. I love him, and I would never do anything like this to him, like setting my eyes on another man. Well he also likes to joke how he can get anything he wants, yada yada yada. It seems to me, he is provoking me to say something that might not be true. For example, like he wants me to say, "well if you can get anything you want, I can too! (i.e. any man). I don't know what the problem is. I haven't seen him in a long time. At first, we were very loving. We talked of many romantic things, etc. Now, he just wants to joke around, and I really am not in the joking mood. I became very depressed after Tuesday's tragedies, and I don't want to show it to him. He's leaving to the Middle East in early November. I don't want these things to put a damper on our relationship. How do I tell him this? He doesn't want to ever hurt me, and I don't want to make it seem like a big deal (although it is to me, because it bothers me). Could this relationship fall apart if I continue to let him joke about me meeting guys and giving them phone #s??

No, your relationship with him would fall apart if you don't EFFECTIVELY communicate with him. Lack of communication is the number one reason people break up, whether it be divorce or otherwise.

Its his MACHO way of telling you that he don't want you to mess around on him. I was in the military and away alot and it's hard ass hell to maintain a relationship...remember TRUST is the key and while he's away WRITE to him whenever possible because it gets lonely being away and in an isolated place and do send care packages. If you become closer with the distance and time...it is ment to be.