A question for Tony

missthang1997

Hi Tony

I read this column everyday and I think that you give great advice. I would like to know what do you do and how do you have time to answer all those questions?!? Thanks

Regretably, some nerd Tony imposter got here before I did and posted a lame response to your question. Unfortunately, right now I am having computer problems so I will be back in the next day or so to answer you.

I can't believe my computer goes down and it becomes one of the busiest days for the site.

Tony is a great guy that gets asked this same question alot. I've been a regular here for over a year now, and this is what I've gotten:

Seeing as Tony's computer is down, I'll tke a crack at this.

1. He's very efficient with his time. He can answer a bunch of posts COMPLETELY, within a relatively short amount of time.

2. He is self-employed, and works with the same efficiency as he applies to his work here on LoveShack

3. He is so knowledgeable about these problems here because he has been through so much himself, and has gained a perspective that many of us can benefit from.

4. He does not like to be singled out. Although he arguably posts here as much as anybody else, and many seek his advice directly, he prefers to be "just another person" on this forum.

5. He's a great guy...at least insofar as most of us can read between the lines of what little he chooses to indulge us of his own life. He's open about his own life, but rarely talks about himself. He is truly caring of complete strangers on this site, and is not affilliated with this site in any official capacity and does not get paid for it.

6. He gets "Tony Imposters" from time to time

7. He has a dry sense of humor, which I admit cracks me up quite frequently.

Thanks Paulie. And I get criticized for coming by here a lot and answering posts. But look at the place right now. I've been gone most of the day and so many posts remain unanswered. Yet, they'll tear me apart for spending my own time doing so.

Sometimes you just can't win.

Tony is a great guy that gets asked this same question alot. I've been a regular here for over a year now, and this is what I've gotten:

Seeing as Tony's computer is down, I'll tke a crack at this. 1. He's very efficient with his time. He can answer a bunch of posts COMPLETELY, within a relatively short amount of time. 2. He is self-employed, and works with the same efficiency as he applies to his work here on LoveShack 3. He is so knowledgeable about these problems here because he has been through so much himself, and has gained a perspective that many of us can benefit from. 4. He does not like to be singled out. Although he arguably posts here as much as anybody else, and many seek his advice directly, he prefers to be "just another person" on this forum. 5. He's a great guy...at least insofar as most of us can read between the lines of what little he chooses to indulge us of his own life. He's open about his own life, but rarely talks about himself. He is truly caring of complete strangers on this site, and is not affilliated with this site in any official capacity and does not get paid for it. 6. He gets "Tony Imposters" from time to time 7. He has a dry sense of humor, which I admit cracks me up quite frequently.