Losing the big V?

USAFHoney

Well, as you se from the Subject I am interested In having Sex with my lover of 12 years for the first time before I leave again to finish my enlistment in Italy, I love him very much and he respected my feelings about sex for so long that I feel I owe him this much, We have considered the consequences of having sex right now and are ready to accept them, my major concerns are the process itself, I am very afraid of the pain every one talks about, is it really that bad. What should I expect, I just wanna know so I can prepare myself, is there anything I ca do to ease the pain? Please help

I know everyone makes a big deal about the pain you might feel at first. But the most important thing is that you will be losing the big "v" to someone you that you truly love. In my opinion, the only big pain that can arise from that first time, is doing it with someone who isn't important at all. The both of you should plan something romantic for that occasion, like a dinner or a walk in the beach when the sun is setting. It will all come very natural to you. I know you might be a little nervous, but as soon as you feel romantic, you might not even feel any pain. You might just feel a little discomfort, but that is why lots of foreplay is necessary and patience too! He should take his time, and make you feel at ease. Maybe a massage would help you take your mind off of that "pain".

Well, as you se from the Subject I am interested In having Sex with my lover of 12 years for the first time before I leave again to finish my enlistment in Italy, I love him very much and he respected my feelings about sex for so long that I feel I owe him this much, We have considered the consequences of having sex right now and are ready to accept them, my major concerns are the process itself, I am very afraid of the pain every one talks about, is it really that bad. What should I expect, I just wanna know so I can prepare myself, is there anything I ca do to ease the pain? Please help

If a lady I loved and cared about waited 12 years to have sex with me, I would have been out of her life just over 11 years ago unless I was gay...which I'm not.

You say you "owe him this much". Are you sure you're ready? Seems like you're doing this to please him and not yourself. Think about it.

Im doing this for the both of us, not just for his pleasure I was just saying that he deserves it, not one other guy respected how I felt about sex- before marriage, Thats what Im saying

Im doing this for the both of us, not just

for his pleasure I was just saying that he deserves it, not one other guy respected how I felt about sex- before marriage, Thats what Im saying

Been away for awhile and just read your response.

If you love him and he loves you, then do what you think is best.

Making love is wonderful and I'm sure that if you relax everything will be fine.

Talk things over with your OB/GYN beforehand, if you're still nervous.

Good Luck!