Its Over

Victorianne

My boyfriend split up with me on Manday night. He gave no reason for his decision other than the fact that he does not feel like a real man. Last week he was diagnosed to have cancer of the testes. He has told me to find someone who deserves me. I can't get over this and I feel guilty asking for help at a time loike this when the whole world could be ending nut without Will then my world has ended. Please try and help me, I need to understand how he is feeling, and how can I get him back. I love him unconditionally and need to be with him now

You should be telling him this stuff, not us.

Depending on how far along the cancer is, he could lose his entire manliness. The guy is angry, scared, frustrated, anxious, etc. I don't know him but I think most men would like to be alone, at least for a period of time, after finding out something like this.

Write him a letter and let him know just how you feel and that no matter what, you'd like to be there for him. Ask him to call when he's ready and then just drop it. Tell him in person if you have the opportunity.

If the guy's fixing to die, I promise you the last thing he is thinking about is having a relationship. If he's close to losing his ability to have intercourse, have children, or urinate satisfactorilly, he's very scared and angry. These are emotions he's got to deal with and is probably right to deal with them alone without you around.

He'll come around eventually if you let him know the door is open for him to do so.