things just don't change, do they?

jen

i have been trying to tell my boyfriend about how i feel about his moodiness and impatient behaviours. i had him read part of a book on thyroid disorders and it states that "one may feel the spouse is to blame because she/he is more emotional and not seeing things rationally due to the illness"

i had pointed this out to him in hopes he would understand about my feelings and behaviours. well now it has backfired on me!

i again tried to explain to him just today about his moods and how they are affecting me, and now he is blaming it on my medical problem and saying that i am just being too emotional as quoted in the book!

i told him that others at his office, where i work for him part time are all saying the same thing, about him being in a baaaaaad mood!

still he believes now that it is me, i just can't win this one. i feel so crappy about things and i don't know what to do about them anymore. all i know is if he is going to continue to act the same and now blame me, or say it is my imagination or my moods then i have to get the hell outta here!

i told him that i was and have been telling him this for months now, and he don't think he has a problem, he thinks he is acting better then ever since we started counseling. what a no win situation!?

It sounds like you have a relationship made in heaven. We've been advising you to get out of this for darn close to a year.

I think the two of you ought to get married so at least if you divorce him you could get some money out of the deal.

hmph

It sounds like you have a relationship made in heaven. We've been advising you to get out of this for darn close to a year. I think the two of you ought to get married so at least if you divorce him you could get some money out of the deal.