What Should I do? Only mature answers

HELPPMEEPLEASE

HELPPMEEPLEASE

My boyfriend of 4 years, has been living with his sister ever since he got in trouble with the law, They got into a really bad fight and now he has no where to stay, he can't stay with me because Im in college and I stay on Campus, So he suggested that he rent a room from a female that he knew from his neighborhood, I want to say no so damn bad, but then he won't have a place to stay.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!

Do you trust your bf? At least he is being open and honest about renting a room from this girl. Have you met her?

Maybe you and your bf should have a heart to heart about your feelings. I'm sure that he would understand, if you tell him rationally.

Hope that helps.

My mature response is to...grow up! If you've been dating this guy for four years, you should have some level of trust established. If you don't trust him, why have you been with him all this time? (And why are you with a guy whose off getting in trouble with the law anyway?) I don't care how long you've been with him, you have no right to tell him what to do or what not to do. It's his life. If his only option is to get a room with this girl, then that's what he's left with. Maybe if he wasn't off getting in trouble with the law he'd be able to afford to pay rent on his own.

My boyfriend of 4 years, has been living with his sister ever since he got in trouble with the law, They got into a really bad fight and now he has no where to stay, he can't stay with me because Im in college and I stay on Campus, So he suggested that he rent a room from a female that he knew from his neighborhood, I want to say no so damn bad, but then he won't have a place to stay.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!

Let him stay wherever he can temporarily, get him some lessons on how to get along with people who are nice to him, and then once he's on his feet again he can get a place by himself.

You need to let him know there are plenty of rooms he can rent other than those from single females.

HELPPMEEPLEASE
Maybe if he wasn't off getting in trouble with the law he'd be able to afford to pay rent on his own.

First of all you don't know this circumstances of why he was in trouble with the law so I would appreciate it if you knew the facts first, he is capab;e of getting an apt. if he wants to but he does not make enough at his job for that, I live in a city where apts. are not cheap! ihave trust in him, and the girl is who I do not trust,So before you making snide comments about the situation Know the FACTS! but anyway thanks for the HELP!!!

Let him stay wherever he can temporarily, get him some lessons on how to get along with people who are nice to him, and then once he's on his feet again he can get a place by himself.

You need to let him know there are plenty of rooms he can rent other than those from single females.

Thanks for the help, the only mature answer I have gotten so far!!!!

You're right. I don't know all the facts. I only know what you shared with us. Based on that, I was giving you my opinion, which you asked for. I don't understand why a girl who is in college, trying to make a better life for herself, would want to be around a guy who is 'in trouble with the law' and doesn't have a job that allows him to get his own apartment. Just my opinion. It's a free country and this is a free message board, and you asked for advice. Sorry mine wasn't helpful--I'd just hate to see you get too deeply involved with someone who might turn out to be nothing but trouble in the future.

If you trust him, you should have no problems. Even if she is untrustworthy, it takes two to tango and if you trust him that much, you should have nothing to worry about. If it bugs you that much, tell him to try roommatefinder.com. I know a lot of people who have used it and it's worked out very well for them.

First of all you don't know this circumstances of why he was in trouble with the law so I would appreciate it if you knew the facts first, he is capab;e of getting an apt. if he wants to but he does not make enough at his job for that, I live in a city where apts. are not cheap! ihave trust in him, and the girl is who I do not trust,So before you making snide comments about the situation Know the FACTS! but anyway thanks for the HELP!!!

Reply to Clia

Thanks for the advice, that was alot better than the first post, I trust and love him alot its just I know what I would be thinking if I was in an apartment sleeping with a half dressed single guy, you know? If will suggest that website to him, thanks by the way I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

You're right. I don't know all the facts. I only know what you shared with us. Based on that, I was giving you my opinion, which you asked for. I don't understand why a girl who is in college, trying to make a better life for herself, would want to be around a guy who is 'in trouble with the law' and doesn't have a job that allows him to get his own apartment. Just my opinion. It's a free country and this is a free message board, and you asked for advice. Sorry mine wasn't helpful--I'd just hate to see you get too deeply involved with someone who might turn out to be nothing but trouble in the future. If you trust him, you should have no problems. Even if she is untrustworthy, it takes two to tango and if you trust him that much, you should have nothing to worry about. If it bugs you that much, tell him to try roommatefinder.com. I know a lot of people who have used it and it's worked out very well for them.

"First of all you don't know this circumstances of why he was in trouble with the law so I would appreciate it if you knew the facts first, he is capab;e of getting an apt. if he wants to but he does not make enough at his job for that, I live in a city where apts. are not cheap! ihave trust in him, and the girl is who I do not trust,So before you making snide comments about the situation Know the FACTS! but anyway thanks for the HELP!!!"

What does it matter if you trust this girl or not? Is she the person you've been in a 4 yr relationship with? You admitted you trust your boyfriend, so what's the problem? If you trust him, then you have NO problem, now do you? She could be the biggest snake in the grass, but if you have total trust in your boyfriend, what's there to worry about?

Oh and gee, I HOPE THAT WAS A MATURE ANSWER FOR YOU *giggle*

L