miscellaneous

I say be sneaky. Make up a fake ID and when he is nt at home add it to his messenger list. Then one day go by a friend and sign into your new fake messenger and wait to see if he comes online. When he does chat with him. Chances are, if he has so many women on his messenger he won't even remember who he add. Just chat casually and see what he talks about.

I know it sounds very sly and dishonest but babygirl, women have to protect themselves. I had a bf who proposed to me. Then one day i was helping a friend find a guy on a dating website and up pops my guys pic and profile. I did not confront him..we would have said something like : "It is an old profile..i just forgot to delete it!"

Soooo..i created a profile on that site and placed a sexy chic's pic there. I wrote to him and within the hour i got a response. According to him he was single! I even made a fake messenger d and added him. We chatted and he talked about sex and all sorts of s***.

So, my dear, sometimes we have to get a little dirty to save ourselves from a bigger hurt.

whichwayisup
I say be sneaky. Make up a fake ID and when he is nt at home add it to his messenger list. Then one day go by a friend and sign into your new fake messenger and wait to see if he comes online. When he does chat with him. Chances are, if he has so many women on his messenger he won't even remember who he add. Just chat casually and see what he talks about.

I know it sounds very sly and dishonest but babygirl, women have to protect themselves. I had a bf who proposed to me. Then one day i was helping a friend find a guy on a dating website and up pops my guys pic and profile. I did not confront him..we would have said something like : "It is an old profile..i just forgot to delete it!"

Soooo..i created a profile on that site and placed a sexy chic's pic there. I wrote to him and within the hour i got a response. According to him he was single! I even made a fake messenger d and added him. We chatted and he talked about sex and all sorts of s***.

So, my dear, sometimes we have to get a little dirty to save ourselves from a bigger hurt.

Christ, why not just go in and change the poor guys password and mess him up so he can't ever get back online?? Change it all! screw him over! Then sit and LIE to his face, "I don't know what happened dear...Maybe a virus or something....."

This is getting sad. :(

laRubiaBonita
Christ, why not just go in and change the poor guys password and mess him up so he can't ever get back online?? Change it all! screw him over! Then sit and LIE to his face, "I don't know what happened dear...Maybe a virus or something....."

that would be me, changing his sexual orientation to bi

miscellaneous

that won't help. How will she know what he is about? Her aim is not revenge. Her aim is to find the truth and not to be taken for a ride.

Jesus, that would accomplish nothing productive. The whole point is for her to find out the TRUTH of what he is up to since he already lied that she is the only person on his chatlist when it is growning like a mushroom.

Art_Critic
that would be me, changing his sexual orientation to bi

:lmao:....

By the way.. can you guys not read sarcasm .. WWIU's post was being sarcastic

whichwayisup
:lmao:....

By the way.. can you guys not read sarcasm .. WWIU's post was being sarcastic

Thanks! I guess one person got it! Next time I be like smooch and use the :rolleyes: key.

I actually HATE this little f**k'n guy ---> :rolleyes:SO I never use'em.

I actually HATE this little f**k'n guy ---> :rolleyes:SO I never use'em.

time to start using him LOL

whichwayisup
Jesus, that would accomplish nothing productive. The whole point is for her to find out the TRUTH of what he is up to since he already lied that she is the only person on his chatlist when it is growning like a mushroom.

Please read A_C's reply. Again, I was being sarcastic and obviously it didn't come off as that to some people.

She also in a way, asked him a loaded question by wondering who was on his IM list.

Please read A_C's reply. Again, I was being sarcastic and obviously it didn't come off as that to some people.

She also in a way, asked him a loaded question by wondering who was on his IM list.

Ok I didn't know you were being sarcastic. But according to AC there are no loaded questions. You are supposed to take answers at face value as love is built on trust.:rolleyes: I agree love is built on trust but it doesn't mean all loved ones are always honest.

whichwayisup

Loaded questions...

"Honey, do I look fat in this outfit?" "Does this make my ass look fat?" " Are you mad at me" "How did you like dinner? Tastey?" Etc...

There are just some things in life that when you ask, be prepared for the standard answer or be willing to hear the truth.

You're implying there was nothing wrong with him saying(lying) that she was the only person in his chatlist and it was ok for him to do so considering it was a loaded question. If he had nothing to hide, he would say he had other girls but they were in fun and not sexual in any way. Maybe I'm wrong though. I don't see how that truthful answer could upset her as would the truthful answer of saying her ass looked too big in her outfit.

(PS the person who PMd me your box is full, I was unable to send my response.)

whichwayisup

I see your point.

What I would like to know though is how long have these two been a going out? 3 months? 6 months? Maybe I missed that info, I can't remember.

ImWithHim

In another post she says they met online when she was 15 and have been dating for 3 yrs. They live across the country from eachother.

Sal Paradise

I haven't read the whole thread but it sounds like you have reasons to be worried.

That being said I think you're being dishonest with yourself when you say you were just trying to guess his password because you were bored. You were snooping, just admit it. No one sits around trying to guess a password because they're bored. And once you guessed it why didn't you just close it out. Oh wait you were so bored you had to look around but you weren't snooping. :lmao:

That's believable. :lmao:

Maybe that is how you rationalized it to yourself but we both know that you were guessing that password with the intent to snoop.

Good luck to ya.

SueBee3490

I say snoop too. i wished I'd have snooped earlier than I did. But no, I trusted the guy and married him only to find out he had another email account and chat list with all kinds of women on it. Turns out he had been screwing around on me the whole time we dated.

Trust your gut - one day mine told me to call home, I did, found him on the computer so when I got home I did a little checking and found his other email with all these women. I'm thankful for checking up on him because I found out what kind of person he truly is. I just wish I would have done it before marrying him because if I had - I wouldn't have married him.

Better to find out now than later - as someone said - if he has nothing to hide then why lie about it?

• Author
I see your point.

What I would like to know though is how long have these two been a going out? 3 months? 6 months? Maybe I missed that info, I can't remember.

Wow, I leave for a few hours and there are almost 70 responses. Thanks so much for all of you posting back. I'll keep you updated on what happens with the whole situation.

By the way we have been together for a little over 2 and a half years.