I get so Nervous around him

Joy

there is this guy that i usually see once a week at our place of worship and he's really cute. he is my friend's cousin, and he's friends with my two male cousins, but up until now we had never been introduced so i never had the guts to go and speak to him. anyways, a couple of days ago there was a fast day so i saw him and he was talking to my cousins and so i said a few words to him, but i didn't really talk to him that much, even though i had the opportunity to, because i was fasting and wasn't really feeling that great. anyways, i saw him again today, and i was planning on saying something to him, but i got really nervous and i couldn't do it. so, now i want to speak to him next week, but that's only if he shows up (at our place of worship).

now, i'm wondering, if you were in my place what would you say to this guy? and what can i do to get myself to relax?

and, also do you think it's too late to speak to him next week, you don't that he would forget meeting me by then, would he?

thanks so much for listening and for any advice you offer. :-)

Anytime is a good time to approach somebody and talk to them. That never means they are going to be receptive or understand that you are interested in them. You have to make things like that very clear.

Ask him questions about himself and see if there are things he might enjoy doing with you. Then invite him to do something with you.

If you are of the Jewish faith, there are very many who do not attend services on a regular basis...showing up mostly on special Holy days.

Let's just hope he shows up at services again soon so you can speak to him. Otherwise, you may have to do some detective work to find out where there are other places you might bump into him.

thanks, i think he'll most likely be there next week because he usually comes every week, but i was also wondering how exactly i should approach him, should i just make eye contact with him and then be like "hi, i think i know you didn't i meet you last week?" or something like that? can you please give me a few suggestions about what to say. thanks so much.

yeah, thats a good thing to say ... keep it simple, so it comes out natural, and not as smth u prepared in advance ... good luck! just smile & go for it :)

thanks, i think he'll most likely be there next week because he usually comes every week, but i was also wondering how exactly i should approach him, should i just make eye contact with him and then be like "hi, i think i know you didn't i meet you last week?" or something like that? can you please give me a few suggestions about what to say. thanks so much.