To yes

clia

Well, I took Tony's advice. We were having a really good time all night and he never said a word about not calling me or anything, so I finally just told him I felt this whole thing was one sided and I felt like I was getting a lot of mixed signals from him. He was shocked at first--he was like "Are you sure I've never called or e-mailed you first?" And I said "Yes, positive," and he thought about it for a minute and said "Yeah, I guess you're right." Then I told him that I wasn't going to keep doing it. And he said he had been taking me for granted and he'd be really upset if we never saw each other. The conversation went on, but I won't go into the details, but I'm so happy I brought it up. He really didn't even seem to realize it. (He's not stupid...just a guy, I guess.) So now the ball is in his court, and we'll see what happens. He told me he was really glad I brought it up, and things ended on a good note. So, I guess honesty is the best policy. I feel so much better now, even if he doesn't call me.

Sounds like it went well!

Guys ... u never know what they realize or not realize eh?? :)

best of luck

i think he will be calling u soonish!

Well, I took Tony's advice. We were having a really good time all night and he never said a word about not calling me or anything, so I finally just told him I felt this whole thing was one sided and I felt like I was getting a lot of mixed signals from him. He was shocked at first--he was like "Are you sure I've never called or e-mailed you first?" And I said "Yes, positive," and he thought about it for a minute and said "Yeah, I guess you're right." Then I told him that I wasn't going to keep doing it. And he said he had been taking me for granted and he'd be really upset if we never saw each other. The conversation went on, but I won't go into the details, but I'm so happy I brought it up. He really didn't even seem to realize it. (He's not stupid...just a guy, I guess.) So now the ball is in his court, and we'll see what happens. He told me he was really glad I brought it up, and things ended on a good note. So, I guess honesty is the best policy. I feel so much better now, even if he doesn't call me.