Is it true?

we have discuseed about men are from mars, women are from venus once if you guys can remember. I've just read an artical about having different thoughts between us due to the different structure of our brains?

To me, I do believe all the traits we have either men or women are from gene

Any opinion? do men and women are different from brains??

There are many differences between men and women, this much is obvious. These differences come from any combination of biological and environmental factors. Yes, there are differences in the structure of the brain between the sexes...just as there are difference sinherent in their bone structure, coarseness of skin, etc.

cat in the hat

I have heard that men and women have different brain structures. That could be partly why we think differently. The socialization of men and women also play a part in shaping who we are. Men are brought up with different ideas than women are for the most part. Men and women are expected to act differently also. Men are expected to be masculine and women are expected to be more feminine. Nurturing also plays a part in the differences between men and women.

we have discuseed about men are from mars, women are from venus once if you guys can remember. I've just read an artical about having different thoughts between us due to the different structure of our brains? To me, I do believe all the traits we have either men or women are from gene Any opinion? do men and women are different from brains??