hi again

I posted on this site about 12 months ago. At the time I was dumped by my g/f soon after purchasing a big diamond ring for a pending question and admittedly was miserable for some time after.

I needed to get away and I've just spent the past 4 months in US traveling too over a dozen major cities and had the time of my life. I traveled there by myself but did meet alot of fantastic ladies (maybe it was the Australian charm LOL) and it was difficult leaving those I became friendly with. I've made some fantastic friends and will never forget the experience and hope to travel to your country again soon. I'm slowly coming into the real world back home in Australia and keep in contact with those I met in US.

However, I did meet a fantsatic lady or 2 and it would have been soooo great if I could still be there and so I have some thinking to do over the coming months. I'm even considering going back for Christmas.

Anyway, to those you become in my situation of 12 months ago, theres more to life then just work and being miserable after a failed relationship, go out and have some fun and you'll be surprised by who you might meet.

ciao from an Australian guy

Thanks for checking in, and I do believe I remember the post from your AUSSIE @ss!! lol.

Thank you for checking in, and please keep us posted.

And your story is very encouraging to us as well.