To Tony

Sometimes I'm amazed how little people read compared to people of other cultures. ( Like one mentions :" If you haven't read a novel since primary school...) Influenced by some of my non friends, i finally started picking up books to read and realized there is actually so much to learn and discover about ourselves from books!

I'd really like to read more. Which book(s)has/made the greatest impacts on your life and why? I would love to share your enjoyable experience from reading your favorite book(s)

There was a time after graduating from college when I actually read one or more books a week. Now, I have four or five going at once and it takes me just a bit longer.

I retain all my books and have a massive library. I can't say there were any particular books that had more of an impact on my life than others. However, for a basic primer on life I highly recommend "Looking Out For Number One" by Robert Ringer. It was published in the mid-70's and was number one on the New York Times best-seller list for over a year. You can still order it at any bookstore or at amazon.com

I have given more than 50 friends copies of "The Prophet" by Kahil Gibran. It's a very easy read, an inspirational book that no library should be without. The best gift you can ever give to someone who doesn't have a copy.

At different times in my life, I have been into different sorts of reading. There was a time when I was a big Henry Miller fan and loved "Tropic of Cancer" and Tropic of Capricorn," the latter being my favorite.

I just love reading. But don't read so much you avoid other great things in life...like milk-shakes, dirty politicians, sex, high density lipoproteins (HDL) and clean cat litter.

I take it your query about the best way to commit suicide was for informational purposes only. I'm glad you're still with us.