DEPRESS!!

Sometimes i don't know why i don't have friends. Maybe I am not attractive enough. I know it is strange for a girl not having a bf at all at the age of 22, i am really not that ugly, what's wrong? Is it because i never try to take the intiatives? Sometimes I want to have a real good friend to share my feelings, but i just can't find one. Sometimes I just want to have a few friends, who like music and singing, gather together to sing, to play instruments and to share our feelings. But i can't find the way. Many things appear to be a dream for me. Am i the only one who can't bear the loneliness anymore? i feel like having a bomb in my body. Am i aso afraid that it may brust sometime in the future. Maybe i am too pessimistic..or maybe that's my fate. Can anyone sugguest ways that may change this situation?

what are some activities you truly enjoy doing?? maybe you can find groups in your area (through the internet or local paper) who share the same interests.

i wouldn't concentrate so hard on trying to FIND friends. you need to be yourself, do the things you enjoy doing, and people will come to you!

and, a book recommendation for you -- "God on a harley". i'm not an extremely religious person, but i HIGHLY recommend this book!

hang in there, i think almost everyone goes through these phases in life. the BIGGEST thing is to KNOW that you will get through it!

Sometimes i don't know why i don't have friends. Maybe I am not attractive enough. I know it is strange for a girl not having a bf at all at the age of 22, i am really not that ugly, what's wrong? Is it because i never try to take the intiatives? Sometimes I want to have a real good friend to share my feelings, but i just can't find one. Sometimes I just want to have a few friends, who like music and singing, gather together to sing, to play instruments and to share our feelings. But i can't find the way. Many things appear to be a dream for me. Am i the only one who can't bear the loneliness anymore? i feel like having a bomb in my body. Am i aso afraid that it may brust sometime in the future. Maybe i am too pessimistic..or maybe that's my fate. Can anyone sugguest ways that may change this situation?