Validation

One Minute Man

One Minute Man

why are human's always "needing" validation? some of this stuff is absolutely ridiculus.everyone has problems that need to be addressed,unless of course,you are perfect.why do human's need other's acceptance?you make a choice about every five seconds or so,yet if it is the wrong choice,we get on the love shack to seek "advice" or validation.i do not feel the need to have even this missive validated,though i am sure that someone will say that they aren't seeking validation, only giving much-needed advice to the perpetually love-lorn.doesn't anyone else ever have that little voice that tells you when you are about to make a mistake that you may regret?but you proceed anyhow.if you make no mistakes in life,then you are not living,only existing.someone wiser than i coined those words,but they are truth!feelings of "love" are a human emotion,but actually caring for another,has no emotional involvement whatsoever.and you do not have to have sex with someone to be in love with her.i know what that feels like.but pain is also a part of "love" or so it seems.why is that? why even try to make anyone jealous,that's stooooooopid!

So basically, what you're asking is, why do humans act like humans? Um, because we just do. Because that's what we are. I suppose you'd rather have all humans act like ... say, a dog, for instance ... so that way all we ever do is sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, and mate, all the while never speaking one word to each other. Wow, a man's perfect world! How convenient.

I've got an idea. Why not take your philosophical questions to a philosophy forum? Eureka!