Online relationship.

Gillian

I play icq sometimes. In my list, i hv my best friends and some ex-classmates for keep in touch. Also i have some new friends from icq. U know, some of them are not serious and maybe pretend the personality. But i met 2 who i think it's serious and talkative. We have been known for 1 year but never been seen. NOw, 1 of them said he is interested in me and asked me out. He is not force me to out indeed. So what can i do? should i go out? in fact, i'm interested in him too. but i'm afraid the other people, including my best friends, will icq friend is not serious. Do you all guys think has a bf from icq isn't healthy?

Lots of people meet nice friends online...but others meet some real nightmares.

First, get a phone number and call this person and get to know him through talking on the phone for a week or two. Then, if you still feel you want to meet each other, do so in a public place where there are lots of people around and let others know what you will be doing.

Watch out for your safety when meeting a stranger from the Internet. But it could work out very nice for you.

Go for it...but be careful!