his making me jealous and hi always annoys me

hi...there....i've been working in a clinic and i have a coworker a guy who i used to help a lot and everytime i do that he would step on my feet or hold me on my back or sholder...I also have a coworker that works with the two of us a girl...this girl would get jealous of us...i can sense it because of here remark or facial expression...so i stop talking or being close to his guy and then he started saying to me if he did something wrong...i didnt say anything and i let the other girl and him be friends toh...but now...his making me jealous of her..I dont really like this guy..but his getting on my nerves and i stop helping him...I got my self a boyfriend so he wouldnt think that i like him...he annoys me by saying bad things about my boyfriends....and his always sexual to me...like he would joke that i should do him..he has a big dick...one time he open his pant's leaving the bottons close then he put his finger inside his pants but sticking his middle finger out like his showing me his penis...i was so mad i didnt work the next day...im so stress...of it i wanna leave my work of this....i should i do....so he would stop what his doing....the other girl toh is tagging team with him to piss me off....i dont wanna leave my job...i need it..but what should i do to stop it....I know i dont like him...pls...help