should i stay or should i go now

TrappedScaredAlone

• Author
TrappedScaredAlone

No there is not a bus around, I live in the country. I am trying to appreciate what I do have! The bike I have has a warped back tire but it still goes! haha im doing much bettter then last night. Im over Tony now. which is a very good thing! im trying to focus on myself right now.

Yeah well you will find a guy easily Im sure...I think you should get a job for now...then you can save up for a car...also think about what you are going to do with your life...how to make money and what you want to be...Im sure you dont want your whole identity to be about the guy you are with...or mabey you do...I dont know...or mabey you already do have some kind of skills?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
TrappedScaredAlone

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that today would make the third week since me and Rich(the abusive ex) have been broken up. I have decided that you need lots of time to heal from things like this, so I am just dating around for a while. I am not going to jump into another relationship until I feel completely comfortable and secure and safe and happy with that person. I am doing good, still applying for jobs, and getting more interest now that summer is practically here now!! I thank everybody again for listening, talking to me and giving advice and their support!!!!!! I would of most likely still of been in that very unhealthy relationship if it wasn't for all you great people! Take care everyone!