your comment, please!

Can you introduce some Books NOT TO READ for me ,please? Where you can state your worst reading experience, and explain why, in order to save me such pain. Obviously, all this is highly subjective, so please explain a bit.

My worst book ever is " icosameron" by G. Casanova, about 1200 pages of boredom, lengthy description of pseudo-scientific phenomenons, i finished the book but in the deep pain. The story is about a group of people going to the center of earth and discovering a civilisation who considers blood as the best beverage. Not too bad for a story, but it is just the way it is written,and definitely too long, it could have made a proper 300 pages book, I guess

can't recommend books, but on my list of "NOT TO READ" . . . i'm putting your posts on there.

Can you introduce some Books NOT TO READ for me ,please? Where you can state your worst reading experience, and explain why, in order to save me such pain. Obviously, all this is highly subjective, so please explain a bit. My worst book ever is " icosameron" by G. Casanova, about 1200 pages of boredom, lengthy description of pseudo-scientific phenomenons, i finished the book but in the deep pain. The story is about a group of people going to the center of earth and discovering a civilisation who considers blood as the best beverage. Not too bad for a story, but it is just the way it is written,and definitely too long, it could have made a proper 300 pages book, I guess