Am I?

edison

I recently discovered that I have developed a strong feeling towards a colleague of mine. I am attracted to her in every way and it seems that she enjoys my company too. We spent lots of time together, and i found myself making up all sorts of work excuses of going over to her cubicle to check on things, just to see her or speak to her a bit. But there are unsurmountable factors that prevent us from carrying this "relationship" any further. The main problem is that i have a gf of three years. I love my gf but i'm also passionately draw to this coworker of mine. She knows that i have a gf too so both of us are holding back a lot, and on the surface we are nothing more than very close friends

I know if i let this relationship goes on, my emotion will soon get out of hand as i am getting more and more attracted to her. I'm trying to let things cool down a bit by staying away from her, but the more i try, the greater the tempation to see her is. So far i haven't really betrayed my gf yet but i'm still feeling devoured by guilt. Am I 2 timing? is it possible to love two persons at the same time? what should i do?

so, you love your girlfriend, but you're constantly going to see this girl that you have "a strong feeling" towards?? doesn't this make you wonder how much you really "love" your girlfriend, or your TRUE feelings for her?? i believe what you're doing is unfair to your girlfriend. you simply need to decide if you have enough interest in this new girl to terminate your current relationship, then do that. just imagine hearing this kind of situation . . . but it's your GIRLFRIEND doing and feeling the things you are now!

I recently discovered that I have developed a strong feeling towards a colleague of mine. I am attracted to her in every way and it seems that she enjoys my company too. We spent lots of time together, and i found myself making up all sorts of work excuses of going over to her cubicle to check on things, just to see her or speak to her a bit. But there are unsurmountable factors that prevent us from carrying this "relationship" any further. The main problem is that i have a gf of three years. I love my gf but i'm also passionately draw to this coworker of mine. She knows that i have a gf too so both of us are holding back a lot, and on the surface we are nothing more than very close friends I know if i let this relationship goes on, my emotion will soon get out of hand as i am getting more and more attracted to her. I'm trying to let things cool down a bit by staying away from her, but the more i try, the greater the tempation to see her is. So far i haven't really betrayed my gf yet but i'm still feeling devoured by guilt. Am I 2 timing? is it possible to love two persons at the same time? what should i do?