shut my eyes??

Tomato

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. Recently, I suspect that he is sleeping with his ex. And according to him, she has a killer body and a "sex machine" in bed. He hasn't come right out and admit it but he says IF he really indeed is sleeping with her or any other women, i shouldn't be too overly concerned cos it's just sex. He also said he won't back with her cos although they can connect physically, they can't intellectually or emotionally. He said all i should be concerned about he and me. And we have agree that he isn't to tell me anything what he does outside if he really is doing anything

I spoke to a few friends about this.One said i should just close my eyes and accept what i can for now and just leave when i cant or when someone comes along.Another said who cares as along as he" wipes his mouth clean" and accept what i can for now and just leave when i cant or when someone comes along.Another said who cares as long as he " wipes his mouth clean" and comes back to me at the end of the day.

I read somewhere in this forum where someone said men unlike women can sleep around easily without feeling anything for them while loving their gfs at the same time.Someone also said sex is just like tennis or any other sports..a game that two are playing and enjoying together.

The thing is i 'm not sure if he is cheating on me; he thinks i should be less paranoid and just concentrate on him and me. So should i just stop my so-called paranoia and just close my eyes to everything???