Tony

We actually knew each other while we were still in our freshman year and it has been a long time. Yes- i would consider myself as "rich" four to five years ago but definitely not anymore.He did spend my money at the beginning but now he is much better off than I am. He still doesn't have money but let's say he has a very good prospect. For all these years, i never felt secure in our relationship. I've seen girls (or even my friends)hitting on him. Though i don't think he did anything behind my back, you have to understand how i feel! i tried to flirt with other guys just to piss him off but he turns around saying it's great to expand my network. My point is prime time for men and women is different. I just worry one day i'm going to become a fat ugly but he is still the same " most wanted man".

I have no opinion on this. I think if the couple is satisfied and happy with that arrangement and it works out well for them, there should be no problem.

There are a number of men who stay home and take care of the house and kids while the woman works.

We live in a new era. Thanks to many courageous women, differences between the activities of men and women outside sex roles has eroded tremendously.

We actually knew each other while we were still in our freshman year and it has been a long time. Yes- i would consider myself as "rich" four to five years ago but definitely not anymore.He did spend my money at the beginning but now he is much better off than I am. He still doesn't have money but let's say he has a very good prospect. For all these years, i never felt secure in our relationship. I've seen girls (or even my friends)hitting on him. Though i don't think he did anything behind my back, you have to understand how i feel! i tried to flirt with other guys just to piss him off but he turns around saying it's great to expand my network. My point is prime time for men and women is different. I just worry one day i'm going to become a fat ugly but he is still the same " most wanted man".

So sorry but I don't know what post you are referring to here or what you are needing from me. I am without a computer right now so having to answer posts on infrequent visits to the computer repair store.