she's had more partners than me/ feeling inadequet

Ill get right to the point here Im 29 never been in a relationship and have had sex only 4 times in my life.

Most women on average by the time they marry when their in upper 20s or low 30s will problably have about 2-5 B/Fs before she marrys and problably has has sustained a frequent sexlife with them she maybe a great and monogomous women but I keep thinking of all the penetration shes had even if she really wants me forever I feel very inadequet about my measly 4 times and stumbling in as boyfriend # 5 or 6. I know this is irrational thinking but i do feel very inadequet about dating are marrying anywomen thats have 10 times the sex that ive had. Anyone relate to this or know how to overcome this .

Try to look at it from another point of view. If you were both inexperienced it would make it all the harder. Specially since you have had little sexual experience it will be better for you and the woman involved, if she knows what she likes and is able to show you.

Furthermore sex is only one part of the relationsship, if you love each other, she is with you because she loves you and that you have less experience is neither an advantage nor a disadvantage. Just dont worry overmuch.

reason she has had to find more pleasure is very simple: the guy she might have been with never provided much in the manner of sexual satisfaction.

Ill get right to the point here Im 29 never been in a relationship and have had sex only 4 times in my life. Most women on average by the time they marry when their in upper 20s or low 30s will problably have about 2-5 B/Fs before she marrys and problably has has sustained a frequent sexlife with them she maybe a great and monogomous women but I keep thinking of all the penetration shes had even if she really wants me forever I feel very inadequet about my measly 4 times and stumbling in as boyfriend # 5 or 6. I know this is irrational thinking but i do feel very inadequet about dating are marrying anywomen thats have 10 times the sex that ive had. Anyone relate to this or know how to overcome this .