A little prank can go a long way!

Well, me and my friends thought it would be funny to create a account on that very popular site myspace. Now we only did that to just fool around with him for a little bit. In which, it is still going... :D

So, we found a few suggestive pictures of some girl. basically no facial shots...So, a few days go by and tons and tons of men have been messaging the account. Guys that are married, in a relationship and all kinds of stuff...

So, if some of you girls think your man is cheating on you, you better get yourself a myspace account because the amount of men that where married and in a relationship was rather high and all they wanted to do was hook up.

• Author

Yah that site is interesting. It is just amazing how these guys hide online and try to cheat on there woman... It nasty... but I bet there are woman doing the same thign as well.

glittergurl

lol I guess. Some men have too much time on their hands. One of the reasons why I've set my MySpace profile on private.

• Author
oooooohhhh...!!! Very interesting!! You learn something new every day!

That is true... and you see how desperate some males really are...:rolleyes: I might have made a very suggestive profile but you know... there are tons of guys that acted on that suggestive profile... I should be like a myspace Private investigator or something. It's kinda interesting.

blind_otter

I had a profile up on a dating site for a while last year. I would say that on average 3 out of every 10 responses I got were from married men looking to have a no strings attached sexual relationship.

I even met one guy for coffee and he said NOTHING about being married. I didn't feel attracted to him after we met and told him and he was like, "Oh, well. Doesn't matter anyways, I am married." :eek:

And people wonder why I think marriage is a crock.

That is true... and you see how desperate some males really are

One of the interesting things is that you are the only one that was lying and being phoney.. they weren't.. their profiles were at least real... what does that say about you ?

It seems to me that the phoney profiles and games can perpetuate the problem and give the cheaters more ground to try and cheat on..

• Author
One of the interesting things is that you are the only one that was lying and being phoney.. they weren't.. their profiles were at least real... what does that say about you ?

It seems to me that the phoney profiles and games can perpetuate the problem and give the cheaters more ground to try and cheat on..

I was only doing that to piss a friend of mine off.. not to get other guys... LOL...