engaged in love but sexually frustrated!

jellybean

I'm engaged and will marry next year to a wonderful man.

I love him very much and he loves too,we decided to not involve in sexual intercourse because we want our wedding night to be like a first time(we both sexually experienced). We also agree that we will please each other in other ways because sex is an important part in our relationship,but lately my fiancee just doesn't seem to start anything unless i do it.

also, he does likes to please him but i don't see him that he wants to come or please himself with me. it's like he loves seeing me come and get excited but he doesn't want to get himself physically involved.

this is the 3 time that i've talked about this with him. he says that is not the same from sexual intercourse. i'm afraid i will have this problem after we married but i don't want to dumped him because of it. what should i do?

If you're very much in love with each other, engaged to each other, and you've both had sex before, I'd imagine it's becoming quite frustrating to him, to know that you're both waiting til you're married (next year) to have sex. How many months from now is it that you'll be married?

It's pretty difficult, if a person has had sex in the past and knows how wonderful it can be....now add that to being with someone you dearly love/who you want to spend the rest of your life with...and it's understandable that he's likely getting frustrated...which he pretty much admitted to, right?

Is it for religious reasons that you both made the mutual decision to abstain from sex? Would you be willing to change your mind on that stance?

L