To Love shack Host

Student

Geez, you Ivy Leaguers grads are full of hot air! You honestly think that with your diploma you guys are superior (re: resipa)?

Specially dedicated to resipsa and all those who think just because you have a harvard diploma you are superior than the rest :

I am graduated from a second tier (not very populer) univeristy in Australia. Flunked my o'levels. Now a succesful entrepreneur, owner of 3 companies, co-ownever of 8 companies and share/stakeholder in numerous other firms. I just bought my second ferrari at $$700 000 4 months ago

When Michael Porter came down to my place a few months ago. A number of HBS current and alumni guys were kinda eager to talk to me ( few even asked for job openings). I did not sense their superior behaviour, must be the humle pie they ate! What ever happened to your superiority? Feel shy when talking to a self made success story?

True many if not all harvard grads are smarter (academically!) than me, but during Michael's talk, they were humbled when their bosses were asking me to give THEM motivational talks for their company " organisational review"

So much for that. I respect harvard grads for being academically gifted. But i despise people like respisa fro showing off! Hey resipsa, you may have a harvard degree, fancy office, good pay and a BMW! But you will never own a building and drive a ferrari and you will never be a success story

To all others, i am not showing off, just want resipsa to realise that it is wrong to look down on other people.

Uh, okay. I have no earthly idea why you posted this here, but maybe that's just me and I'm out of the loop.

In any event, I only wanted to respond because of this:

To all others, i am not showing off, just want resipsa to realise that it is wrong to look down on other people.

Sorry to tell ya, but yeah, you ARE showing off. And nobody likes a showoff.

Get over it buddy. All that huffing and puffing won't get the respect you so much *seem* to desire from that man, whoever he is.

If you really wanted to be the bigger man you wouldn't walk around puffing your chest up and saying to everybody, "Hey look at me. I have this and that and this and that. So ha ha, I'm better than you". That will never get you any kind of respect whatsoever.

If you want respect, then you have to be respectful.

Student,

Geez, you Ivy Leaguers grads are full of hot air! You honestly think that with your diploma you guys are superior (re: resipa)?

If you have any comments that need to be directed directly to the LoveShack.org Hosts, kindly send an e-mail to us. This is not the place for personal messages.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel