Update

Sheridan

here my old story is :

http://www.loveshack.org/cgi-bin/lovetalk.pl?read=33050

I finally asked him directly if he's after another girl. He asked why at the first place with me saying i'd like to know at the first place of i'll be very hurt. then he said he is NOT. i do have doubts, but i decided if i really want to carry on, i should be trusting him. now i'm trying to convince myself for trusting him and trusting our relationship then things will become better. dunno why, but i guess my sense of insecurity is somehow killing my very relationship what can i do?

I saw him in the morning, asked him to buy me flowers and he said " sure" .when he stopped the car and asked what i wanted, i said " no" , sort of painfully. i looked at him and he knew i found out something, could tell the guilt inside. thinking if i should just end of relationship now since he still loves me, can't imagine how hurt it will turn out to be when one day he found himself really don't love me anymore or he feel for another woman.

Am i just thinking too much?

I don't really understand your post.

If you don't trust your boyfriend, get away from him. If you do, stay.

There are never any guarantees in relationships and they can break up at some time in the future for any one of hundreds of reasons, the desire to see someone else being only one of them.

I would say the best chance of your relationship ending would be related to your distrust, paranoia and insecurity...whether it's well founded or not.

If you actually have knowledge that he has seen someone else, NOdon't stick around. A person like you particularly cannot live with that. Most people can't. Go find somebody you can trust.

Your comment is very sensible. I had been thinking about that as well. However thinking over and over i think what is and the only important thing to me now is to be with him, so i decided to simply trust what he says and at least try to be more relaxed than paranoid, yes, i think i had been very paranoid these days which also disturbed me like hell.

I just told him on phone, i'm not gonna look for hints or whatever anymore, just trusting him not to hurt me and i'm settle. *crossed hands/touch wood*

I don't really understand your post. If you don't trust your boyfriend, get away from him. If you do, stay. There are never any guarantees in relationships and they can break up at some time in the future for any one of hundreds of reasons, the desire to see someone else being only one of them. I would say the best chance of your relationship ending would be related to your distrust, paranoia and insecurity...whether it's well founded or not. If you actually have knowledge that he has seen someone else, NOdon't stick around. A person like you particularly cannot live with that. Most people can't. Go find somebody you can trust.