I Need Talking To Girls

Im a 14 year old male, and i like this girl at school. I have no idea how to talk to anyone or get a conversation going becuase of my childhood. What do i say, after hi, or whats up. What do i do if she wants to know about me, i dont listen to much music, and i dont do anything after school, i dont even live by anyone at my school. I have bad acne, im not fat, i have glasses, but i am very shy. IM SO CONFUSED AT WHAT TO DO.

I was there once...

You say you don't listen to music much, or do anything after school - what do you do to keep entertained, what do you ENJOY to do with your time? Those are things to talk about...Also in terms of meeting people, you could always join some of the after-school activities...Life is all about the experience, go out and do things, or else you will regret it later.

• Author
Shypianist

That is very good advice, but i don't want to bore her, all i do is play the piano, and as for clubs i cant do it this year, and next year i wont see anyone at that school, but i guess their is hope at my new school. if only i would have met you sooner. thank you