i love him but he does not love me

always happen throughout my life of 28 years.

it's always happen that the one i love but he does not love me. But i am loved by the one that i do not love. Why??

Please comment

Don't waste your time with people when there is no hope of them returning your love. Falling for people who will not love you back may be some sort of subconscious effort on your part to avoid intimacy. You might want to look into that possibility.

If you are really open to love, move on quickly when you see there are no possibilities with someone. And don't make such a great effort to find love. It will find you.

Can you tell me what love is?

how do you define my feelings towards my bf and my colleague (who's so special, so intelligent, full of passion and energy, with a great personality)

Can you tell me about that please?

Don't waste your time with people when there is no hope of them returning your love. Falling for people who will not love you back may be some sort of subconscious effort on your part to avoid intimacy. You might want to look into that possibility.

If you are really open to love, move on quickly when you see there are no possibilities with someone. And don't make such a great effort to find love. It will find you.

This happens to a lot of people. Trust me. This is part of what relationships are all about. You just gotta keep going until you find the right one. There will always be someone who you love that doesn't love you, it's just the way it goes. I know what I say doesn't sound very encouraging right now but I do believe that ther is a right person out there for you and for me. You just have to not give up and keep going until you find the right one. I like to think of it like a pair of shoes. When you are young, your feet grow and you outgrow your shoes. So you try on some and for a while they fit but then you grow some more. As you keep growing, you gain/lose weight and so do your feet! Until one day you find there right size, your foot has stopped growing. I think of it that way and maybe it's not the most poetic way of thinking about it but it works for me. I laugh when I think of that analogy. But it's very true, as you grow your relationships change and so do your needs. But as you get on in your life, you eventually find someone who can grow with you into old age.

always happen throughout my life of 28 years.

it's always happen that the one i love but he does not love me. But i am loved by the one that i do not love. Why?? Please comment