To Laurynn, clia, miss mojio

Thomas

Although I got the other's comments, but i aslo have your comment before i can make my mind on my situation:

I recently discovered that i have developed a strong feeling towards a colleague of mine. I am attracted to her in every way and it seems that she enjoys my company too. We spent lots of time together, and i found myself making up all sorts of works excuses of going over to her cubicle to check on things, just to see her or speak to her a bit. But there are unsurmountable factors that prevent us from carrying this "relationship" any further. The main problem is that i have a gf of three years. I love my gf but i'm also passionately drawn to this coworker of mine. She knows that i have a gf too so both of us are holding back a lot, and on the surface we are nothing more than very close friends

I know if i let this relationship goes on, my emotion will soon get out of hand as i am getting more and more attached to her. I'm trying to let things cool down a bit by staying away from her, but the more i try, the greater the temptation to see her is. So far i haven't really betrayed my gf yet but i'm stilling feeling devoured by guilt. Am I 2 timing? is it possible to love two persons at the same time? what should i do?

Okay, I'll bite. You may not like my advice, but you specifically asked for it, so here goes:

I think you need to end things with your girlfriend. You clearly have no respect for her or your relationship and should allow her the luxury of finding a guy who won't be off fantasizing about his co-worker. On the other side, if you are holding back with the co-worker only for the sole reason that you have a girlfriend, is that really fair to you? Why are you even in this relationship anymore? Is it fulfilling? (I'm guessing not if you're so 'passionately' drawn to someone else.) You aren't two timing officially yet, but having thoughts like this about someone else you know is not good for your relationship. I highly doubt you are in love with this new woman--it sounds like more of an obsession thing to me. Love takes time and doesn't happen overnight. You really need to evaluate your relationship with your girlfriend--from what you've written, it doesn't sound like you want it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

test

Okay, I'll bite. You may not like my advice, but you specifically asked for it, so here goes:

I think you need to end things with your girlfriend. You clearly have no respect for her or your relationship and should allow her the luxury of finding a guy who won't be off fantasizing about his co-worker. On the other side, if you are holding back with the co-worker only for the sole reason that you have a girlfriend, is that really fair to you? Why are you even in this relationship anymore? Is it fulfilling? (I'm guessing not if you're so 'passionately' drawn to someone else.) You aren't two timing officially yet, but having thoughts like this about someone else you know is not good for your relationship. I highly doubt you are in love with this new woman--it sounds like more of an obsession thing to me. Love takes time and doesn't happen overnight. You really need to evaluate your relationship with your girlfriend--from what you've written, it doesn't sound like you want it anymore.