What to Believe?

Sabrina

ok here goes...My ex and I have had a rocky past the last three yrs..breaking up getting back together...He left for the service and we broke up a few months back..But before he left we were actually getting along great for once and I knew he loved me..That he was just scared of leaving.So I hung onto that untill he got settled in which brings us to now...He has been gone for three months and says he know I am the one he wants to marry someday...He said he was scared to leave and it was gonna be hard missing me..That is why we broke up. Now he wants me back and it sounds so real....I went to see him and had a great time...I could tell he is truely happy with me...He even cried the day I left to come back home...And he has never done that...So I saw his true feelings for me......My problem is I am scared that even know I truely believe we are meant to be together that he may do this stuff again .freak out and breakup .. But I dont wana get hurt again. I love him and he totally makes me happy.....Should I believe him and follow my heart.........

ok here goes...My ex and I have had a rocky past the last three yrs..breaking up getting back together...He left for the service and we broke up a few months back..But before he left we were actually getting along great for once and I knew he loved me..That he was just scared of leaving.So I hung onto that untill he got settled in which brings us to now...He has been gone for three months and says he know I am the one he wants to marry someday...He said he was scared to leave and it was gonna be hard missing me..That is why we broke up. Now he wants me back and it sounds so real....I went to see him and had a great time...I could tell he is truely happy with me...He even cried the day I left to come back home...And he has never done that...So I saw his true feelings for me......My problem is I am scared that even know I truely believe we are meant to be together that he may do this stuff again .freak out and breakup .. But I dont wana get hurt again. I love him and he totally makes me happy.....Should I believe him and follow my heart.........

I believe that you should take things slow and sit back and watch the things he does. If he does break up again- then you should move on-since he cannot be trusted. Think about yourself first because most men think of themselves first and I know you do not want to get hurt again.