dream interpretation, anyone?

I keep having dreams of kissing/fooling around with my gay guy-friends... I am a girl myself. Straight, as far as I know, although open minded.

Whats this with me and gay guys?

Oh, I think it's just you entertaining the idea of being with some of these guys. It's nothing to say that you are gay or have gay tendencies. I think that on a conscious level you don't want to consider the idea of fooling around with your gay guy friends because you know that they are not attracted to you in that way. So, keep dreaming, have fun and try to think of it as more of a flirtation. An idea that you won't let yourself consciously consider but that your subconscious can all it wants.

I hope that helps you. Sometimes dreams are just reflections of something we want but know we can truly not have. Once in a while, I dream about kissing Rock Stars, I know it will never happen but I can dream can't I?

And if you're really boggled by it, maybe you should check out a book on dreams (I would not recommend anything Freudian because he may have you thinking you're a loon in no time!) I don't particularly find Freud very good but a book on dreams or check out astrology.com, they have a dream interpretation dictionary and see if maybe they don't have some interpretation for you.

Hope that helps! Dream on!

Marz

I keep having dreams of kissing/fooling around with my gay guy-friends... I am a girl myself. Straight, as far as I know, although open minded.

Whats this with me and gay guys?