jbernardino

My fiancee went out last Saturday with his two older brothers, first time going out without me...His brother called me last night and told me he had another "senorita" which I took as he cheated on me the night they went out together. I confronted my fiancee and he just had this unknowingly look on his face, and said I don't know what you are talking about. He has always been very into faithfulness on by sides, and has always told me he would not ever do anything like that to me... but he does drink alot at times and I have known him to black out and not remember what he did the next day. In my heart I feel like he did cheat on me, but I also feel like he doesn't remember what happened...I need some advice, please help...

so broken hearted:lmao:

prfrogkisser
My fiancee went out last Saturday with his two older brothers, first time going out without me...His brother called me last night and told me he had another "senorita" which I took as he cheated on me the night they went out together. I confronted my fiancee and he just had this unknowingly look on his face, and said I don't know what you are talking about. He has always been very into faithfulness on by sides, and has always told me he would not ever do anything like that to me... but he does drink alot at times and I have known him to black out and not remember what he did the next day. In my heart I feel like he did cheat on me, but I also feel like he doesn't remember what happened...I need some advice, please help...

so broken hearted:lmao:

His brother seems to be wanting to stir trouble. The only proof you have is what he said.The word Senorita means woman. So literary he said he has another woman. Sounds like he is an instigator trying to mess things up.

Remember.... this is the 1st time he went out without you and his brothers probably now that.They are messing with him because they might think you have him in the palm of your hand.They might even make fun of that. If he hasnt given you any proof and you feel, up to that day he has been faithful.. why have doubts now based on a comment from a relative? Dont make the mistake of letting other people into your relationship. Reality is people will try to break you up if you are happy due to jealousy,insecurities or sad to say there are people that are just plain miserable and enjoy hurting other people. Dont accuse your boyfriend of anything unless you have proof.

Trust is very important in a relationship.Doubts should only be based on proof.:)

I would be far more worried that he gets drunk to the point of blacking out often enough that it seems to just wash over you. Thats not a good sign of anything.

miscellaneous

Girl, don't burden yourself with a man like that. He needs to get help and get over his alcoholism before u marry him. If not, trust me, u have many lonely nights to worry and cry over him waiting for u.

• Author
jbernardino

Thanks for all the advice, and I know my fiancee has an alcohol problem...He , by himself, admitted it after all this happened and hasn't drank since. He has an appt. with the Dr. for the injection Revia...to help curb the cravings for alcohol and has decided it is time to stop drinking. We have two more days to go till he goes to the Dr. and all is well so far.