Guy 1 and his motives.

So, a girl who works for a company made friends with this guy. This guy invites another man to join company. Girl is now friends with both of these guys. They plan to go out drinking with each other and another girl. Guy 1 is VERY possesive of girl. Girl eluded to thinking Guy 2 was pretty cute, and Guy 1 told girl that he would "kill her"....and no more was said on that matter.

Girl has boyfriend. Guy 1 knows this, and it seems to bother him from time to time, makes comments like he is going to kill the BF. But its all done in a laughy matter. What really bothers Guy 1 is if Girl eludes to liking another man. She thought his behaviour was strange and called him on it. He says that she is for him, only, and that if she ever breaks up with her BF, she will be going out with him.

These sort of things are always said in playful tones, lighthearted, and such. What is going on? Does Guy 1 really like Girl, or is this just player moves?? And yes, even though girl has BF, she still wants to know the answer to the mystery of Guy 1's behaviour...

westernxer

Yes.

If you're not one of these people, then it doesn't matter period.

• Author
If you're not one of these people, then it doesn't matter period.

Fine then, I am the Girl in the situation. Now, gimme my advice! :D

westernxer

I'm surprised Guy 1 hasn't killed your boyfriend. What's keeping him?