I dont know what to think any more

My husband and I have been married almost a year now and we have been together going on 3 years. I have always had an issue with trust but I put all that aside for him eventhough my gut, or fear there of, says other wise. He has shown me over and over again that he has an issue with lusting after other women and I dont know what to think of this. I have never had a problem with this, especially when I'm in a committed relationship and expected the same of others:( He had tons of swimsuit model magazines, this might not be much to others but this bothered me trememdously so he got rid of them. At least they no longer come here anymore. There have been times in public where he would stop and stare at women's butts and act as though I wasnt there? What would be done if I wasnt there? He has even followed a woman around the store staring at her thong and justified it by saying he likes pretty undewear, I was about 5 or 6 months pregnant at the time.:mad: I recently had a girl call here and say that she got the number from him but he just wanted to be a friend, why is this necessary if you are married? He says he has no idea who she is? He said he stopped looking at the swimsuit women cuz it botherd me, so I put a spy tracker on the computer that he doesn't know about. He has been looking at them and they are beginning to wear less and less clothes. But he lies and says he doesn't engage in this any more. Is it just me or does it sound like he very well could be cheating on me? personally looking at the women online or anywhere is cheating, i feel that is attention that should be going to me so its cheating our relationship. Does it sound like I should be worried or am I just extemely jealous? I don't think I'm jealous but more or less that I care sooo much!! O yea not only does he lust after them but tries to tell me what I need to do to look like them, in a sly manner. Should I continue investigating until I find out the truth or let it go?