to clia: help!!

confused

ok -- now i am officially obsessing ... but here are some observations. after what has happened over the past 1.5 years i feel that i really do like this woman and therefore need to do something - or even understand her actions. (all in follow-up to "am i sunk ?"

a) two weeks ago when she landed up dressed to kill and i ignored -- she had been working from home that day (she told me so). i realised just recently that there was no way she could have worn that dress to work and then come from there -- and she is not th type to usually work from home. further, b'cos of her other actions she probably fixed up her appartment also (she had left her car at home and hoped i would drive her to her place). this could potentially have made her very angry.

b) she has never been late and for the first time she was last saturday (by 1.5 hours). was she trying to make a point -- u don't keep friends waiting (if that is what we were).

c) after telling me she does not want any romantic relationships -- and after i tried kissing her 3 times -- she still insisted on holding my hands while walking on the road. she had no problems with me touching her and even hugged me with her hand on my neck the whole time and final insistance to kiss me either on my cheek or hand etc.

i am not sure what to make of it. this woman has usually been very straight (i may have played with her some in the past mainly because i was unsure). but the last time her actions seem to be mixed. i pointed that out to her in the restaurant and she said "waht signals -- what do i do wrong" and then she put her hands on mine and said is this wrong ? -- should i not hold your hands -- i like it don't you ? she seemed to be insistent on getting me to say something -- e.g., when she mentioned her first love and boyfriend and said that she loved him -- she looked at me and said "you are disappointed ?" then, later when talked about her feelings for me -- she agreed that she was very infatuted by me before -- and further her statement of "last friday when i met you i did not even want to spend the night with you". obviously she came with that intention -- and after i behaved the way i did.

seriously, is it possible that she is settling the score -- give some of the mixed signals -- or is she confused. or is it just that i am hoping for more than whatever she is giving.

ok -- now i am officially obsessing ... but here are some observations. after what has happened over the past 1.5 years i feel that i really do like this woman and therefore need to do something - or even understand her actions. (all in follow-up to "am i sunk ?" a) two weeks ago when she landed up dressed to kill and i ignored -- she had been working from home that day (she told me so). i realised just recently that there was no way she could have worn that dress to work and then come from there -- and she is not th type to usually work from home. further, b'cos of her other actions she probably fixed up her appartment also (she had left her car at home and hoped i would drive her to her place). this could potentially have made her very angry. b) she has never been late and for the first time she was last saturday (by 1.5 hours). was she trying to make a point -- u don't keep friends waiting (if that is what we were). c) after telling me she does not want any romantic relationships -- and after i tried kissing her 3 times -- she still insisted on holding my hands while walking on the road. she had no problems with me touching her and even hugged me with her hand on my neck the whole time and final insistance to kiss me either on my cheek or hand etc. i am not sure what to make of it. this woman has usually been very straight (i may have played with her some in the past mainly because i was unsure). but the last time her actions seem to be mixed. i pointed that out to her in the restaurant and she said "waht signals -- what do i do wrong" and then she put her hands on mine and said is this wrong ? -- should i not hold your hands -- i like it don't you ? she seemed to be insistent on getting me to say something -- e.g., when she mentioned her first love and boyfriend and said that she loved him -- she looked at me and said "you are disappointed ?" then, later when talked about her feelings for me -- she agreed that she was very infatuted by me before -- and further her statement of "last friday when i met you i did not even want to spend the night with you". obviously she came with that intention -- and after i behaved the way i did. seriously, is it possible that she is settling the score -- give some of the mixed signals -- or is she confused. or is it just that i am hoping for more than whatever she is giving.

ANYTHING is possible. I have no idea what is going through her mind or what her plan is. It'll come out eventually. Just try to be patient.

ok -- now i am officially obsessing ... but here are some observations. after what has happened over the past 1.5 years i feel that i really do like this woman and therefore need to do something - or even understand her actions. (all in follow-up to "am i sunk ?" a) two weeks ago when she landed up dressed to kill and i ignored -- she had been working from home that day (she told me so). i realised just recently that there was no way she could have worn that dress to work and then come from there -- and she is not th type to usually work from home. further, b'cos of her other actions she probably fixed up her appartment also (she had left her car at home and hoped i would drive her to her place). this could potentially have made her very angry. b) she has never been late and for the first time she was last saturday (by 1.5 hours). was she trying to make a point -- u don't keep friends waiting (if that is what we were). c) after telling me she does not want any romantic relationships -- and after i tried kissing her 3 times -- she still insisted on holding my hands while walking on the road. she had no problems with me touching her and even hugged me with her hand on my neck the whole time and final insistance to kiss me either on my cheek or hand etc. i am not sure what to make of it. this woman has usually been very straight (i may have played with her some in the past mainly because i was unsure). but the last time her actions seem to be mixed. i pointed that out to her in the restaurant and she said "waht signals -- what do i do wrong" and then she put her hands on mine and said is this wrong ? -- should i not hold your hands -- i like it don't you ? she seemed to be insistent on getting me to say something -- e.g., when she mentioned her first love and boyfriend and said that she loved him -- she looked at me and said "you are disappointed ?" then, later when talked about her feelings for me -- she agreed that she was very infatuted by me before -- and further her statement of "last friday when i met you i did not even want to spend the night with you". obviously she came with that intention -- and after i behaved the way i did. seriously, is it possible that she is settling the score -- give some of the mixed signals -- or is she confused. or is it just that i am hoping for more than whatever she is giving.