I did something bad

Dumb

My girlfriend and I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together. I told her long before I wanted to wait to have sex until I was married, but last night out of passion i guess, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her on our 1 year. Then that night i relized i wasn't sure just yet. I told her That we shouldn't. Saying this has destroyed whatever we used to have. She says she feels awkward around me now, and that I have ruined everything.

I need help, what do I do. I told her I'm sorry 50,000 different ways and I explained my change to her over and over. HELP ME!! what do I do??

You should feel comfortable enough around your girlfriend to frankly discuss sexual issues, and she should feel comfortable and open enough to listen to you with compassion and understanding, or at least with tolerance. I'm thinking there's a deeper conflict here. I mean, if she previously seemed unfazed by your vaccillations, then there must be something up now for her to say she feels uncomfortable and that you've "ruined everything". That is just a huge accusation to make! over sex!

So sit down and say, "look, I want to talk about this until we have everything worked out between us because you mean a lot to mean and I want you to understand where I stand and i want to understand where you stand." You need to see how each other feels and why you feel the way you do. If she's too uncomfortable to discuss these thigns frankly with you, then there is a much more serious problem at hand...the state of your relationship.

Good luck!

C:)

My girlfriend and I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together. I told her long before I wanted to wait to have sex until I was married, but last night out of passion i guess, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her on our 1 year. Then that night i relized i wasn't sure just yet. I told her That we shouldn't. Saying this has destroyed whatever we used to have. She says she feels awkward around me now, and that I have ruined everything. I need help, what do I do. I told her I'm sorry 50,000 different ways and I explained my change to her over and over. HELP ME!! what do I do??