Ok I need some objective points of view let me give yall a little background first I was married for 5 yrs and was cheated on so I know I have some insecurities. I took a year to a year and a half off with just working and school to try to make sure that I did not place these fears and feelings on the next person. I am currently dating a man who was also cheated on so in my mind I would think he would be a little bit more understanding to my fears and concerns. Ok to the point I knew that he was talking to one of his exes they were just going to be friend blah blah but then she tried to get him back and was talking in my mind inappropriately to him so he said he was going to stop talking to her. I told him my point of view on the situation that how can someone that doesn’t know me disrespect me and by you talking to her you are disrespecting me as well and I find that very hurtful. So I lay down an ultimatum I know this is wrong but oh well I did it any way. Now here is the hard part I do not think that he is talking to her but I have seen her text msg him. I am not sure if or when he responds or how that is all playing out but I am at the point of where I am going to call her (oh yes I have her number) I am a bad bad person I know. Its just I don’t have the gut feeling that he is cheating on me but it hurts that he hasn’t told me about these text msg’s from her so its either there is some bad going on or he just doesn’t want to hear me run my mouth on the situation. I am almost 30 years old so I do want to point out most of the time my gut tells me. We are fixing to move in together and I can’t or wont if that doesn’t stop with her.