16 year old

trying to understand

trying to understand

Ther is this 16year old who has a crush on me - now i knew this but i ignored it and flirted backa little so i could keep bein g flattered - wrong i know, but he told me that he had a dream aout having sex with me and i think he thinks it is going to come true. I don't know how to tell him NO that I am too old for him and that i have known him for too long for anythign to happen with out hurting his feelings or makingit weird on him. I dont want to make himn feel bad for telling me he thought I was "beautiful, classy, funny and exciting" pleasehelp - hes a nice kid and doen't deserve to be hurt or led onany more.

How you act toward this guy depends on if you felt offended by his comment about the dream. Some women would have been very offended by a comment like that or even considered it sexual harassment. Whether you were offended by it or not you might want to tell him that anyway for his future reference.

If you were not terribly offended and you want to remain friends with him, then take him aside and tell him how flattered you are by his jestures and his nice comments. Tell him you want to keep the relationship on a friendly level. Cut out the flirting on your part, although, at his age he may think any friendly gesture from you is a sign you like him.

If he is bold enough to make the kind of comments he has already made, then he can take some rejection. Just continue to be friendly toward him. If he doesn't take it in stride and abide by your wishes, you will have to have another talk with him or stop associating with him altogether.

You might also give him some friendly relationship advice too. Telling a girl you had a dream about having sex with her is not a very good way help that dream come true.