Confused

Pikachu bub

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and I am very close to him and love him alot. However recently I think about thiis other guy alot. I find him really attractive and I know he feels the same....I dont know what to do cos I am scared that this means me and my boyfriend arent meant to be together anymore. I love him alot but this other guy keeos entering my toughts and it gets me sown. I cant leave my boyfriend cos it'd screw me up but I cant stand this feeling of liking someone else. I feel really guilty for it :(

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and I am very close to him and love him alot. However recently I think about thiis other guy alot. I find him really attractive and I know he feels the same....I dont know what to do cos I am scared that this means me and my boyfriend arent meant to be together anymore. I love him alot but this other guy keeos entering my toughts and it gets me sown. I cant leave my boyfriend cos it'd screw me up but I cant stand this feeling of liking someone else. I feel really guilty for it :(

HUN....ITS ONLY NORMAL TO FIND YOUR SELF ATTRACTED TO OTHER PEOPLE. EVERYBODY DOES IT. ITS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL HEALTHY. SO SUCK IT UP AND ENJOY YOURSELF....

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and I am very close to him and love him alot. However recently I think about thiis other guy alot. I find him really attractive and I know he feels the same....I dont know what to do cos I am scared that this means me and my boyfriend arent meant to be together anymore. I love him alot but this other guy keeos entering my toughts and it gets me sown. I cant leave my boyfriend cos it'd screw me up but I cant stand this feeling of liking someone else. I feel really guilty for it :( I think you should take a step back and really look at your relationship with your boyfriend and decide wheather or not you have a future togather. In regards to this other fellow getting involved with him would be a big mistake at this time. You must sort out your on going situation go through the healing process, if you decide to leave him and after a year or so consider pursueing a serious commitment. If you break up with your present boyfriend and get involved with this other fellow it is almost guaranteed to fail. You really need to give yourself time.

"I love him alot but this other guy keeos entering my toughts and it gets me sown."

entering your "toughts" and gets you "sown"? Is he a seamstress? what are toughts? like tater-tots?