hopeless

Nieve

I am an 18 year old female who is good at giving advice but bad at taking my own. You see, I was seeing a guy for over 2 years and he was my first love. He went away to the air force and it all went down hill from there. He came back from leave after a year and blamed me for cheating on him and broke up with me in the biggest soap opra way ever. Well, I never cheated on him and everyone including him knew it. Come to find out that he just wanted an excuse to break up with me because he felt guilty for cheating on my with a PROSTITUTE while in Mexico. Aint that a bitch! Well now he is back after 8 months of being broke up and the moment I saw him, I wasnt angry any more like I thought I would be, I was confused and lonely. I didnt know what to say or how to act. But I knew I had to stay strong and I know that this is really gonna sound corney but when the song Surviver, by Destiny's Child came on I turned it on real loud and made a big deal about how it was my jam and he sat there and listened to the words. That for some reason made me feel good considering I secretly dedicated that song to him. Cuz now that hes out of my life Im so much better! The only problem is when he comes back in I dont know what to think. I need as much advice as I can get. Someone help me please.

What is his story now? I would definitely make him beg for me to date him again, but it would depend on what his situation is. Will he be going in and out of your life a lot due to his millitary job? Then don't let him back in at all. You don't need to be his in port girl. Your a SURVIVER, keep on surviving...