Re: My looks are a killer

Barry

Of course; try not to focus on how you appear to others, your nose, height, weight is not too important. Do you have interests? A sense of humor? Manners? Good hygiene? Having strong qualities in yourself will bring out the kind of confidence others can see in you and find attractive.

Instead of meeting others on-line, try looking in your own backyard. Educate and broaden yourself; take classes, join a sports team, sign up for something you have never done before, get out and about. You will meet all types of people, and narrow your search for the "one." Be yourself. Thats really all that matters.

I have had many many situations in which i am doing well with women via the phone or on the net, i am honest about my looks and even send photo. When we meet in person the game is over, I am 5:10 and weight 170 pounds I dress well and have clean teeth, i do have a long nose. Is there any hope for me?

If the photo you are sending out is recent and portrays the way you look now, then I don't think your looks have much to do with it.

If you are getting live, face to face dates, then you are doing better than a lot of people. Just keep trying and you will succeed in finding a compatible mate.