AngelicQT101

hi.I'm very upset and confused over a guy.He is very difficult.We've been dating for months now and we were planning o getting a place together and all but recently he went out one night and got drunk with his friends and cheated on me.He told me b/c he's always been a very straight forward person but in any case i broke up with him.It's been 3 weeks now, and i started seeing my ex he hates.He found out and told me that if he sees him he's gonna beat him up.But he's talking to the girl he made out with.Their "friends" but he totally likes her i can tell.He's still very jelous of me and acts like he cares about me when he talks to me but yet he hasn't tried to get me back???I don't know what to do if he sees my ex it's gonna bring alot of problems,but he's the one in wrong here for cheating on me.Was it wrong for me to start talking to my ex??Or should i forgive him like he says.

TerriSoDarey
hi.I'm very upset and confused over a guy.He is very difficult.We've been dating for months now and we were planning o getting a place together and all but recently he went out one night and got drunk with his friends and cheated on me.He told me b/c he's always been a very straight forward person but in any case i broke up with him.It's been 3 weeks now, and i started seeing my ex he hates.He found out and told me that if he sees him he's gonna beat him up.But he's talking to the girl he made out with.Their "friends" but he totally likes her i can tell.He's still very jelous of me and acts like he cares about me when he talks to me but yet he hasn't tried to get me back???I don't know what to do if he sees my ex it's gonna bring alot of problems,but he's the one in wrong here for cheating on me.Was it wrong for me to start talking to my ex??Or should i forgive him like he says.

Girl please! What a freaken control freak he is. Lose him!! He has no rights telling you what to do after what he has done and as far as his so called "FRIEND" with the girl he slept with he will sleep with her again ( she is now became friends with benefits). He has no remorse for your feelings.

You said that you have broken up with him and it has been three weeks so you started seeing your ex again and now he is threaten to beat him up? Who the hell is he? What jurisdiction does he have to say such?

His so called act like he cares is just a metaphor to string you alone. If he cared so much he would not have plug his wad into the girls wad to begin with. Being drunk is not a good excuse.

If he cared so much he would not have plug his wad into the girls wad to begin with.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Plug his Wad!