2 strange fantasies....

longlegzs80

The other night I was very in the mood so to speak. I was in bed dreaming and my first fantasy was with the guy at work I talk about. My fantasy was walking into his office on the day he works, wearing a white tight tank top, no bra and him being meszmarized by the way I look and totally want me.

My second fantasy was going to a strip club, women dancers and having one dance for me as I touch her breasts and suck on them, then heavely make out with her. Another portion of this fantasy is being able to be apart of her routine while on stage entertaining men as she sucks and plays with me while others watch.

I have always had a very strange fantasy about someone watching me and if I had a boyfriend, even participating. OMG, this is so bizarre. I still want to have that security guard as I described in fantasy one. Maybe I am lonely.

Being watched is a huge turn on....

Your fantasies sound like you have a need to be looked at and "worshipped".

Nothing wrong with that.

Of COURSE there's nothing wrong with those fantasies. In fact, I'd love to hear more!:p

Touche, is that you in the avatar?

You are very beautiful! :love::lmao:

Thank you, Knowhow! You're going to give me a big head! Yes, it's me. But aren't you a woman?;) And didn't you tell me this the other night. I think we established that we both might be lesbians, remember?

KnowHowLoveFeels
Thank you, Knowhow! You're going to give me a big head! Yes, it's me. But aren't you a woman?;) And didn't you tell me this the other night. I think we established that we both might be lesbians, remember?

haha. Sorry, I didn't follow up on that thread. :p But these are 2 different pictures of you that I commented on. And you look truly beautiful in both. :love:

I read up on the other post... and I must say that I am jealous of Alexandra (or whatever her name is :rolleyes: ) I feel that I want to post my picture too - then we'll see who's prettier!:lmao: (Do you like long straight hair, by any chance?)

Seriously, though, since we are on the subject of FANTASIES, I have to admit that I am attracted to your avatar. :lmao:

• Author
longlegzs80

What do you think my security officer would think if I came into his office with a white tank top on, and no bra? Just wondering if it would turn him on.

Tim'sAngel
What do you think my security officer would think if I came into his office with a white tank top on, and no bra? Just wondering if it would turn him on.

Ha I'm guessing it depends on ur boobs.:p If they hang below that tank top then I'm guessing no:lmao:

I have found that some men like there women braless and some think its trashy. Again, I think it depends on the boobs...

haha. Sorry, I didn't follow up on that thread. :p But these are 2 different pictures of you that I commented on. And you look truly beautiful in both. :love:

I read up on the other post... and I must say that I am jealous of Alexandra (or whatever her name is :rolleyes: ) I feel that I want to post my picture too - then we'll see who's prettier!:lmao: (Do you like long straight hair, by any chance?)

Seriously, though, since we are on the subject of FANTASIES, I have to admit that I am attracted to your avatar. :lmao:

Wow, thanks KnowHow! I'd love to see yours! (Your avatar that is:p )

Ok, back on topic since this is about fantasies. Have you ever had a fantasy of being with a woman?

KnowHowLoveFeels
Ok, back on topic since this is about fantasies. Have you ever had a fantasy of being with a woman?

Yesss!!:o

Always with a brunette, too! :p

I am slim (naturally skinny), have long, straight black hair (very shiny!), and have chiseled facial features (comes with the skinny, I guess.) So do I have a chance?;)

• Author
longlegzs80
Ha I'm guessing it depends on ur boobs.:p If they hang below that tank top then I'm guessing no:lmao:

I have found that some men like there women braless and some think its trashy. Again, I think it depends on the boobs...

My breasts are a perky small 36B cup. Well, this is only a fantasy. Who am I trying to fool, I would never go into work with no bra on.

Yesss!!:o

Always with a brunette, too! :p

I am slim (naturally skinny), have long, straight black hair (very shiny!), and have chiseled facial features (comes with the skinny, I guess.) So do I have a chance?;)

Of course you do! In my fantasies anyway:p I'm thin too. So when do I get to see your picture?

KnowHowLoveFeels
Of course you do! In my fantasies anyway:p I'm thin too. So when do I get to see your picture?

Oh God. :lmao:

This is really, really weird. :laugh:

I'm all giggly and stuff!:o

Touche, you'll just have to use your imagination for now. I like being anonymous.... Yeah, I do have an sparkly clean image in real life. (I have 2 doctorate degrees and work at a university, if you know what I mean.) I can't bear the thought of someone recognizing me here and seeing what I'm writing... especially college students. :sick:

BTW, I'm 33 years old and look very sexy. That's for sure.;)

Tim'sAngel
My breasts are a perky small 36B cup. Well, this is only a fantasy. Who am I trying to fool, I would never go into work with no bra on.

Where do you work? If it isn't too inapropriate, maybe on your off day you could stroll in w/ur braless self and get that paper your "forgot" or something like that... ;) just for the fun hell of it. Maybe even drop something right in front of him so that you have to bend over and pick it up... Oops! :p

Tim'sAngel

Touche and Knowhow...

You girls are making me hott!! :lmao:

If you need a third party lemme know ;)

ps I'm a brunette!!:D

Oh God. :lmao:

This is really, really weird. :laugh:

I'm all giggly and stuff!:o

Touche, you'll just have to use your imagination for now. I like being anonymous.... Yeah, I do have an sparkly clean image in real life. (I have 2 doctorate degrees and work at a university, if you know what I mean.) I can't bear the thought of someone recognizing me here and seeing what I'm writing... especially college students. :sick:

BTW, I'm 33 years old and look very sexy. That's for sure.;)

Wow! Sexy AND brainy!:love:

Oh and...I have a sparkly clean image in real life too! (Yeah, I know. I'm an LS slut!)

See you in my fantasies!;)

:D Carpet muncher party at my house 5 o'clock Cunttails are served followed by

Carpet tastings :lmao:

Dress is snappy casual...... flannel is not required :D

Tim'sAngel

What if you ain't got no carpet to be munched?

What if you ain't got no carpet to be munched?

then you lick the linoleum I suppose? :lmao:

Ok, but I like low pile..none of that shag for me!

berber? :lmao:

Dont change the oil CG rub it on us! :D

But take out the f***ing trash on your way out you feminazi linoleum licking carpet muncher. :p:lmao::love:

berber? :lmao:

Dont change the oil CG rub it on us! :D

But take out the f***ing trash on your way out you feminazi linoleum licking carpet muncher. :p:lmao::love:

OMG, too funny! And yeah, berber would be those who have little designs shaved into their carpets.

Oh and I'd LOVE to beat CG with my big wooden spoon! I know you'd love it, Catgirl!:laugh:

KnowHowLoveFeels

:lmao: :lmao: Then you'll like my small triangle - very closely trimmed! ;)

:laugh:

I'm blushing like mad here!!:o :o :o