missing him

My boyfriend & I have been dating for about two years, he left this morning & is coming back sunday, went to go see a collage football game with 3 friends. This is the first time we have been apart since we started dating. I'm extremely worried about everything going on in the world & feel very sick to my stomach. I need him with me right now & miss him extremely already. Please help me cope.

This is something that will come up in relationships, sometimes being apart can bring you closer togather. This is a good oppertunity for you as an individual to become strong more independant while your mate is away. Try to keep busy and think of the good things you have togather.

I think perhaps you should have friends and activities outside your relationship. Though it is nice to love each other and yearn for each other's company. It is also good to have time apart. Time apart makest he heart grow founder. I bet you that when he gets back you will enjoy his company much more.

I think perhaps you should have friends and activities outside your relationship. Though it is nice to love each other and yearn for each other's company. It is also good to have time apart. Time apart makest he heart grow founder. I bet you that when he gets back you will enjoy his company much more.

I guess what I am saying though, is that because of what is currently going on the world, that is the main reason why I am sick to my stomach, I don't want to watch the news till he gets back , but feel compelled because I want to know what is happening.

is a collage game where they all sit around and make collages? that sounds pretty girly. or did you mean college, as in learning institution? maybe you could learn to spell while he's gone?!

My boyfriend & I have been dating for about two years, he left this morning & is coming back sunday, went to go see a collage football game with 3 friends. This is the first time we have been apart since we started dating. I'm extremely worried about everything going on in the world & feel very sick to my stomach. I need him with me right now & miss him extremely already. Please help me cope.
is a collage game where they all sit around and make collages? that sounds pretty girly. or did you mean college, as in learning institution? maybe you could learn to spell while he's gone?!

i was typing it fast while I was at work, I meant college you spelling geek.